Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome!

I should start by saying, "welcome to the site". Hope you enjoy the site and find it informative.

I am the Personhood Dad and I'll do my best to keep this site about all about the things happening in the Pro-Life community and give my opinions and views on it. My aim and goal is to be humorous and informative, but we will have to see how that goes.

"People are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously." (Oscar Wilde)

Hopefully I have the humor to keep everyone interested when I fail at the informative.

"Dad" because I am the father of five children. "Personhood" because that is the particular Baskin-Robbins flavor of Pro-Life bent that I adhere to. My unpaid full time job is District Director at Personhood Arkansas. My paying job is also full time. My part time job is sleeping though I'm often late for work, if not completely truant on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment